top of page
Clean Eating Sweet Potato Fries
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Mediterranean
4 small sweet potatoes
olive oil in an oil sprayer
salt to taste after baking
Clean and cut your potatoes into kid friendly sizes.
2. Lay them out in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (no wax paper please!)
3. Spray with a very light coat of olive oil.
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of garlic powder over the potatoes.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with a VERY light coat of salt. This is just enough to bring out the flavors. NOT enough to actually make them salty. About 1/4 tsp. for the entire batch.
7. Let cool slightly and serve.
bottom of page